Buy Grandstream GRP2612 IP Phone | Grandstream | IP PRODUCTS, IP PHONES, GRANDSTREAM
Grandstream GRP2612 IP Phone. The Grandstream GRP2612 is a powerful 2-line carrier-grade IP phone designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management.
The GRP2612 features a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features including WiFi support on the GRP2612W and PoE on the GRP2612P. Key features include 16 virtual multi-purpose keys (VPKs), a color LCD with swappable face plates for easy logo customization and more. The GRP series includes carrier-grade security features to provide enterpriselevel security, including secure boot, dual firmware images and encrypted data storage. For cloud provisioning and centralized management, the GRP2612 is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints.
Grandstream GRP2612 is a 2 SIP Account color screen phone with 100mps network connectivity and high speed. The color screen is 2.4 inch in size and there are 4 feature line keys on both sides of the screen. The GRP2612 feature 500 contact phone book and the line keys support 16 virtual BLF Keys. The Opus codec support ensures crystal clear audio for your office communications.
- Supports 2 SIP accounts and 4 multi-purpose line keys
- GRP2612W includes built-in dual-band WiFi support
- Swappable faceplate to allow for easy logo customization
- HD audio supporting all major codecs, including wideband codecs G.722 and Opus
- Up to 12 digital BLF Keys
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
- Physical Dimension: 203mm x 193mm x 52.1mm
- Unit weight: 554g ; Package weight: 936g
- Package Content GRP2612 phone, handset with cord, phone stand, 5V power adapter (*with GRP2612 only), network cable, Quick Installation Guide, GPL license