Buy Grandstream GRP2614 IP phone | Grandstream | IP PRODUCTS, IP PHONES, GRANDSTREAM
The Grandstream GRP2614 is a Dual Screen IP Phone with Many connectivity options. The Main Display is 2.8 Inch size, Colour LCD and the secondary screen in 2.4-inch Color LCD Screen. The Secondary screen is dedicated to BLF Buttons. The GRP2614 also feature Bluetooth 5, Wifi network connectivity and 4 SIP Accounts. The Dual ethernet ports in this executive office phone offer Gigabit network speeds and POE Support. Grandstream GRP2614 dubai at best price.
The GRP2614 is a 4-line carrier-grade IP phone designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management.
Built for the needs of busy desktop workers and designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers and other high-volume markets, the GRP2614 offers an easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy voice platform.
Grandstream GRP2614 IP Phone. The Grandstream GRP2614 is a Dual Screen IP Phone with Many connectivity options and new features. The Main Display is 2.8 Inch size, Colour LCD and the secondary screen in 2.4-inch Color LCD Screen. The Secondary screen is dedicated to BLF Buttons.
- HD audio, handset and speakerphone with support for wide-band audio
- 4 line keys with up to 4 SIP accounts, 8MPK extension keys with dual-color LED with 2 Left/Right keys
- Dual LCD screens with digital BLF keys
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
- Integrated dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n WiFi
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- Swappable face plates to allow for easy logo customization
- Integrated Bluetooth
- Physical Unit weight: 950g ; Package weight: 1460g
Dimension: 234mm x 213mm x 82.2mm
- Package Content GRP2614 phone, handset with cord, phone stand, 12V power adaptor, network
cable, Quick Installation Guide, GPL license
Grandstream GRP2614 Carrier-Grade IP Phone Package Contents
Grandstream GRP2614 Phone
Handset with Cord
12V Power Adapter
Quick Installation Guide