The GXP1610/15 Basic IP phone delivers a user-friendly and intuitive communication experience for users who need only essential VoIP access. Complete with 1 line, 2 call appearances and a 132x48 LCD screen, the GXP1610/15 is equipped for dependable phone access. The phone also offers 3 XML programmable soft keys and dual 10/100 mbps ports (with PoE on the GXP1615) for a flexible user experience.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP1610/1615 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP1610/1615 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy
- 1 SIP account, 2 line keys, 3-way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Dual-switched 10/100 mbps ports
- EHS support for Plantronics headsets
- Up to 500 contacts
- Call history up to 200 records
- Integrated PoE (on GXP1615)